Quantity: Price per Bottle
Water-Jel® BurnJel is the leading emergency burn care treatment for minor burns. It is made specifically to relieve the pain of minor burns; this topical cooling gel contains Lidocaine. Burn Jel cools the burn, soothes the skin and eases pain upon application, draws the heat out of the burn wound and begins dissipating it on contact. The Burn Jel also provides a protective barrier to guard against contaminants and irritants that may delay healing time.
- Offers soothing relief for minor burns, cuts and scrapes
- Ingredients include purified water, glycerine and tea tree oil
- Immediate application to the burn site starts the cooling process instantly and stops the burn progressing through healthy tissue
- Also provides a protective barrier to guard against contaminants and irritants that may delay healing times
- Available as a bottle or a sachet depending on your needs
- Highly recommended as first aid extras at home, at work or on the road
UNSPSC Code 42311504
Water-Jel® Burns Treatment
- No pre cooling with water necessary, as required by the BS 8599 protocol
- Water-Jel® dressings are a patented non adherent dressing with more gel to provide enhanced performance over similar products
- Burns are cooled through convection, meaning there is not risk of treatment induced hypothermia
- Gel is specifically designed to arrest burn injuries and holt the progression through skin tissue
- Water-Jel® contains bacteriostatic properties that form a barrier between the burn site and the surrounding air. Risk of secondary infection is therefore greatly reduced
- Clinically shown to be 80% more effective than other gel based burn dressings available
- Can be used on any thickness of burn (1st, 2nd and 3rd degree)
- No temperature controlled storage necessary
For smaller burn areas use BurnJel.
BurnJel is available in three sizes for ease of application and contains a water-soluble gel formulation to rapidly cool and arrest burn injuries.