Handy small transportation porter for secure transportation of small samples of vaccines and other temperature sensitive products. These VaccinePorter® carrying systems are ideal for the controlled transit of vaccines and temperature sensitive solutions which require storage between +2°C and +8°C. With a replaceable inner moulding surrounded by a robust carrying bag, the VaccinePorter® can maintain the desired temperature threshold and provide effective protection whatever the external conditions. Using MediCool®chill packs to maintain storage temperature, the VaccinePorter® negates the need for ice improving storage capacity for the user. The outer bags contain a clear document holder allowing insertion of instructions and important information, whilst also providing a tamper evident closure system. Available with a choice of different sizes and volumes, the VaccinePorter® is versatile enough for use in a variety of applications, including the transit of small samples to supporting large vaccination and immunisation programmes.
- Temperature Threshold: +2°C - +8°C
- Duration of Threshold Temperature: 18 hours plus
- Inner Moulding Composition: Polystyrene
- Outer Case Composition: Laminated Nylon
- Compatible with MediCool® chill packs
- Tamper Evident Closure
- Carrying Straps for safe lifting and handling
- Clear PVC Window for inserting delivery data
- Validated for multiple openings
- Manufactured to ISO9001:2000
- Dimensions - 260 x 179 x 131mm
UNSPSC Code 41103022
All images used are the property of Helapet Ltd and A CliniMed® Group Company
Price per Vaccine MiniPorter™
This item is a special order item and unfortunately cannot be returned. Please ensure you are 100% confident with the item before purchasing. If you do have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask.