SteriClean® IPA FloWrap Wipes
SteriClean® IPA FloWrap wipes are the perfect re-usable solution for general purpose cleaning in a cleanroom environment.
SteriClean® FloWrap range incorporate strong and thick 68gsm low linting wipes, gamma irradiated to no less than 25KgY ensuring sterility and making them an ideal choice for aseptic areas.
The peel and reseal label allows the pack to be resealed between wipes, avoiding drying out and shredding. An excellent alternative to tub wipes, clients are left with only a thin piece of polythene to dispose of after all wipes have been used, reducing clinical wastage.
- 23 x 23cm
- Excellent alternative to tub wipes
- Low linting strong Polyester/Cellulose material
- Tested to EN13697:2003 and effective against MRSA
- Impregnated with 70% v/v isopropyl alcohol 68 gsm wipes
- Packed and sterilised in a resealable pouch for easy reusable wiping
UNSPSC Code 47131502
All images used are the property of Helapet Ltd and A CliniMed® Group Company
XX6250 - 25 x 10 pcs/pck (250)
XX6252 - 8 x 100 pcs/pck (800)