Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Sharps Bins
- Designed for use in public access areas such as A&E and Out-patients, the Protected Access 30L allows easy disposal of sharps but provides added security for both the user and the general public.
- The Protected Access range also discourages the use of the sharps container for non sharps waste, avoiding unnecessary waste disposal costs.
- Particularly suited for high volume areas
- Designed for open access areas such as A&E depts
- Wide mouth and protected access insert
- Suitable for disposal of larger sharps
- Capacity: 30 Litres
UNSPSC Code 42142531
The bins are available in 3 colour coded options:
30 Litre PA Yellow Lid
30 Litre PA Orange Lid
30 Litre PA Purple Lid