Code: HC61010 range
*Trademark of Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Kimtech™ G3 White Nitrile Ambidextrous gloves deliver enhanced contamination protection and tactile performance in sensitive applications. The powder-free gloves are static dissipative and feature a high grip for delicate, non-sterile processes.
Quantity: 1 Case of 1000 Gloves
KIMTECH* G3 cleanroom white nitrile gloves offer advanced levels of process protection and comfort in ISO 3 or higher cleanrooms. Clean processed, with lot testing and trending for low particle and extractable levels.
- Static Dissipative in Use
- Textured Fingertips
- 30cm Ambidextrous
- Beaded Cuff - for added strength and ease in donning
- Recommended for ISO Class 3 or higher cleanroom environments
- Contains no natural rubber latex - reducing the potential for TYPE I glove-associated reactions
- Double-bagged with case liner
- Packaging: 10 Bags x 100 Gloves (1000 Gloves)
- Formerly SAFESKIN* Critical Nitrile Gloves
UNSPSC Code 46181504
- This is a PPE Category III product classified by EC Council Directive 89/686/EEC. It is tested in accordance with the EN Norms EN 420:2003
- Packaged in a Class 100 Cleanroom
- Meets or exceeds AQL level of 1.5 for pinholes
- Manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 9001
Kimtech G3 Latex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN420:2003 - General requirements/standard for gloves
- EN374-1:2003 - Protection against Chemical Splash
- EN374-2:2003 - Level 2 protection against Micro-Organisms
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.
- Assured Compliance:- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425, - EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection,- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals,- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection- Certificate of Analysis available online
- Industry-leading disposable nitrile gloves offering unrivalled protection, cleanliness and quality and provided in cleanroom-ready packaging that minimises waste.
- Nitrile construction results in products that are stronger and leaner than latex gloves, and feature better protection against a wide range of contaminants including micro-organisms, viruses and chemical splash.
- Ambidextrous and anti-static tested
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Available in a wide range of sizes, from XS to XL.