Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 100 Gloves (1000 Gloves)
'Super Sensitive and Accelerator-Free'
- Brand: BioClean
- Colour: Green
- Length: 300mm (12")
- Material: Nitrile
- Beaded Cuff
- Packing: Bagged
- Part of the BioClean-C Chemotherapy range
- Protein Level: Nitrile contains no natural latex proteins
AQL 1.5 for freedom from pinholes (1000ml water test)
Particulates Processed in a cleanroom environment to ensure compatibility with ISO Class 4 operating conditions
Physical Properties Complies with the requirements of the Glove Standard EN420:2003 and the European Medical Gloves Standard EN455 (Parts 1, 2 & 3) & EN374-1, 2 & 3:2003. ASTM 6978-05 tested against cytotoxic drugs
Quality Systems Manufactured in a facility holding ISO 9001:2008 and 89/686/EEC Article 11b certifications. Processed in an NEBB certified ISO Class 4 cleanroom environment
Sampling & Inspection In accordance with ISO 2859
Compatibility ISO Class 4
Regulatory Classification Category 3 - Complex Design Personal Protective Equipment conforming to PPE Directive 89/686/EEC
UNSPSC Code 42132205
BioClean Synergy Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN374-1:2003 - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals
- EN374-2:2003 - Level 2 protection against Micro-Organisms
- EN374-3:203 - Low resistance to permeation by Chemicals
- EN420:2003 - General Requirements for Protective Gloves
- EN455 - Meets European Medical Glove Standards
Store in a dry, cool place (<40°C) away from direct sunlight and fluorescent light.
Shelf life: Five (5) years from date of manufacture.
Barcodes: Each size carries a unique bar code on the outer bag (EAN-13) and the carton (ITF-14) to allow automatic data entry into Stock Control Systems.
Packaging 100 pieces per sealed inner PE bag; One sealed inner PE bag per sealed outer PE bag; 10 outer PE bags per carton liner; One carton liner per carton (1000 pieces)