Quantity: 1 Case of 144 Pairs
- 1 Yarn
- Length: 220-280mm
- The optimal combination of cut resistance, comfort and dexterity. Looking for maximum cut protection combined with superior longevity Ansell's Vantage® range is the solution.These premium gloves use innovative technology for improved cut resistance, excellent flexibility and a higher level of user comfort.
- High performance redefined. Reserved exclusively for our premium gloves, Ansell's cut resistance technology uses revolutionary engineered yarns with the highest cut-protection-to-weight ratio available. This makes the Vantage® gloves ideal for handling sharp tools and materials.
- Versatility. The Vantage® range offers protection profiles for a wide variety of environments. Along with high cut resistance, these Vantage® gloves include protection from heat and light molten splashes up to 100°C.
- Metal Fabrication
- Automotive and Transportation
- Body Assembly
- Default Checking
- Press and Stamping
- Metal Finish Inspection
- Automated Welding Feeding
- Assembling Metal Parts and Components
- Protection from Heat & Light Molten Splashes
- Handling Sharp or Irregular-Edged Metal Parts
- Moderately Oily Metal Parts with Sharp or Rough Edges
UNSPSC Code 46181536
Ansell Vantage Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN388:2016 - Protection against Mechanical Hazards
- EN407 - Protection against Thermal (Heat) Hazards
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards