Quantity: 1 Case of 200 Pairs
- Sterile Nitrile
- Textured Fingertips
- Thickness: 0.14mm
- Length: 300mm
- AQL 1.5
- Delivers the highest protection for a wide range of chemicals than any other single use nitrile glove.
- Manufactured from nitrile, these gloves offer three times the puncture resistance of standard latex gloves.
- Provides the wearer with a high level of comfort and increased protection in the forearm (longer cuff).
- Free of natural rubber latex proteins, the glove may be worn with confidence by latex sensitive (Type I) wearers.
- Each glove is post cleaned, single pair packed and sterilised.
- AQL 1.5 (EN374)
- Blending of Liquids
- Filtration Processes
- Analytical Measurements
- Vaccines Injectables Operations
- Pelleting and Tablet Manufacturing
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Touch n Tuff Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: JKPT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN 1149 - Antistatic Performance
Packaging Pair pack: The glove is packaged one pair per poly wallet, sealed in a poly envelope; 10 pairs per sealed polybag; 5 sealed polybags per master bag; 4 master bags per case liner; 200 pairs per carton.
- All packaging is printed with cleanroom-compatible IPA-resistant ink
- The polybags have an easy-tear opening
- The gloves are triple-bagged for superior contamination control