Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Bags x 100 Gloves (1000 Gloves)
- Ambidextrous Nitrile
- Textured Fingertips
- Thickness: 0.12mm
- Length: 300mm
- AQL 1.5
- Delivers the highest protection for a wide range of chemicals than any other single use nitrile glove.
- Suitable for Class 100 (ISO 5) Cleanrooms
- Manufactured from nitrile, these gloves offer three times the puncture resistance of standard latex gloves.
- Provides the wearer with a high level of comfort and increased protection in the forearm (longer cuff).
- Free of natural rubber latex proteins, the glove may be worn with confidence by latex sensitive (Type I) wearers.
- AQL 1.5 (EN374)
- Blending of Liquids
- Filtration Processes
- Analytical Measurements
- Vaccines Injectables Operations
- Pelletizing and Tablet Manufacturing
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Touch n Tuff Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: JKPT)
- EN ISO 374:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN 1149 - Antistatic Performance
- EN 421 - Protection against Ionising Radiation
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.
Packaging 50 gloves packed in a vacuum-sealed in an unprinted polybag; two bags of 50 gloves per master polybag; 10 master bags per lined carton; 1,000 gloves per case
- All packaging and labelling is printed with IPA-resistant ink
- The gloves are double bagged for superior contamination control
- Packed in a Class 5 cleanroom