Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 100 Gloves (1000 Gloves)
- Nitrile Glove with Ansell Grip Technology™
- Thickness: 0.125mm
- Length: 245mm
- Minimises the force required to grip dry, wet or oily objects, reducing hand and arm fatigue and improving dexterity, safety and productivity.
- Proprietary nitrile formulation provides comfort for long wear periods.
- Offers high tensile strength and 3 times the puncture resistance of latex or PVC disposables.
- Resists a variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than other nitrile disposable gloves.
- Contains no natural rubber proteins, therefore protects against Type I skin allergies.
- No transfer of silicone contaminants to contact surface.
- AQL 1.5 (EN374)
- Metal Fabrication
- Janitorial Services
- Food Processing and Service
- Automotive and Transportation
- Food Handling
- Compounding, Mixing and Blending
- Maintenance and Equipment Cleanup
- Picking and Assembling Wet or Dry Parts
- Handling of Paint/Glue Guns and Sprayers
- Fastening, Screwing and Unscrewing Parts
- Wet Chemical, Particle and Analytical Testing
- Using a V Blender to Mix Solids and Colourants
- Inspection and Tooling Precision Maintenance
- Handling of Machined Parts Coated with Light Oil
- Handling Compression Press and Tablet Manufacturing
- Lab Work, Blending, Compounding, Filling and Cleaning
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Touch n Tuff Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: JKTP)
- EN ISO 374:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN 1149 - Antistatic Performance
Packaging 100 gloves per dispenser; 10 dispensers per shipper carton; 1000 gloves per shipper carton