Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 100 Gloves (1000 Gloves)
- Light Blue
- Textured Fingertips
- Thickness: 0.11mm
- Length: 300mm
- Made from an innovative nitrile compound which offers outstanding chemical and mechanical properties, comfort and dexterity.
- Three times the puncture resistance of latex or PVC disposable. Lighter and cooler, yet safer and more durable; better value for money.
- 100% nitrile; no waxes, silicone or plasticisers.
- Powder-free. No risk of contaminating food with corn starch used to powder gloves.
- Textured finish on fingertips. Improved grip.
- Rolled cuff. Provides added protection at wrist and ensures a secure fit.
- AQL 1.5 (EN374)
- Building and Construction
- Food Processing and Service
- Automotive and Transportation
- Chemical Industry
- Laboratory Analysis
- Emergency Services
- Intricate Parts Handling
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Touch N Tuff Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN374:2003 - Low resistance to permeation by Chemicals
- ENISO374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: JKT)
- EN374:2003 - Protection against Micro-Organisms
- ENISO374:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN1149 - Antistatic Performance
- EN374-3:2003 - Resistance to Chemical Splashes
Packaging 100 gloves in a box; 10 boxes in a carton