Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 100 Gloves (1000 Gloves)
- Smooth Grip
- Rolled Beaded Cuff
- Thickness: 0.12mm
- Length: 240mm
- Packaging: 10 Boxes x 100 Gloves
- Further testing of the Touch N Tuff® by a certified body on an even wider range of chemicals confirms that it resists a greater variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than any other nitrile disposable gloves.
- Manufactured from nitrile, Touch N Tuff® offers up to four times the puncture resistance of comparable natural-latex gloves, and three times the resistance of similar neoprene gloves.
- It contains no natural rubber proteins, which means no risk of Type I allergies for the wearer. Primary skin irritation studies and Insult Patch tests have also shown no evidence of risk from irritation or allergic contact dermatitis.
- With a unique "Thin Nitrile Technology" formulation, this glove offers easy donning and strong grip in wet or dry conditions.
- The glove is highly versatile and suitable for many different uses.
- AQL 1.5 (EN374)
- Metal Fabrication
- Agriculture and Viticulture
- Building and Construction
- Food Processing and Service
- Automotive and Transportation
- Printing Industry
- Chemical Handling
- Laboratory Analysis
- Glass Manufacturing
- Light Assembly Tasks
- Paint and Spray Shops
- Handling of Cytostatics
- Intricate Parts Handling
- Light Assembly of Oil-Coated Pieces
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Touch n Tuff Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: JKPT)
- ENISO374:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN1149 - Antistatic Performance
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.
Packaging 100 gloves in a box; 10 boxes in a carton