Quantity: 1 Case of 200 Pairs
- Beaded Cuff
- Thickness: 0.21mm
- Length: 305-310mm
- Made of 100% synthetic polyisoprene, the TouchNTuff® 83-300 contains no natural rubber latex, minimising the risk of Type I allergy.
- The stretchability of the ultra-soft polyisoprene film and a new ergonomic former provide second-skin fit and greater comfort. Users can wear the glove longer before developing hand fatigue.
- The synthetic polyisoprene delivers all the tactile performance of natural rubber latex.
- An anti-slip finish provides superior grip when handling wet items and helps prevent slippage.
- The enhanced polymer coating inside the glove allows easy donning with dry or damp hands.
- AQL 1.0 (EN374)
- 'V' Blender to Mix Solids and Colorants
- Tablet Press Preparation and Operation
- Wet Chemical, Particle and Analytical Testing
- Handling Bags Containing 'Active' and 'Inactive' Materials
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Touch n Tuff Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN374:2003 - Low resistance to permeation by Chemicals
- EN374-2:2003 - Level 2 protection against Micro-Organisms
- EN421 - Protection against Ionising Radiation
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.
Packaging 20 right and left hand gloves packed in separate compartments in a polybag; 1 polybag per vacuum sealed polybag; 2 polybags per vacuum sealed master polybag; 5 master polybags per case liner; 200 pairs per carton