Quantity: 1 Case of 200 Pairs
- Sterile Thin Neoprene
- Smooth Finish
- Rolled Beaded Cuff
- Thickness: 0.13mm
- Length: 305mm
- AQL 1.0
- The new formulation provides unprecedented sensitivity in double-gloving and dry applications, due to the 0.13mm (5 mil) polymer thickness.
- Suitable for aseptic environments and class 100 (ISO 5) / Grade A cleanrooms.
- Production with ergonomically designed, hand-specific formers means superior fit and comfort, also less hand fatigue and stress.
- Made from 100% polychloroprene, the glove offers splash resistance against a broad range of chemicals.
- With no natural rubber latex or accelerators used in manufacturing, the risk of Type I and IV skin allergies is reduced.
- Ansell SureFit™ Technology eliminates cuff roll-down for even better protection.
- The synthetic polyurethane inner coating enables easy donning with dry or wet hands.
- Design and polymer thickness facilitate ease and comfort of double gloving. The cream colour reveals breaches when used with gloves of another colour.
- AQL 1.0 (EN374)
- Blistering Operations
- Weighing and Dispensing
- Pelletizing and Pressing Drugs
- Analytical Testing/Measurements
- Maintaining Equipment and Instrument
- Product Handling - Potential Biological/Chemical Hazard
CE Classification Cat III
UNSPSC Code 46181541
Ansell Touch n Tuff Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: KLT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN 374-3:2003 - Resistance to Chemical Splashes
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.
Packaging 20 right and left hand gloves packed in separate compartments in a polybag; 1 polybag per vacuum sealed polybag; 2 polybags per vacuum sealed master polybag; 5 master polybags per case liner; 200 pairs per carton