Quantity: 1 Case of 144 Pairs
- Micro-Porous Nitrile Coating on a Nylon/Carbon Liner
- Palm Coated
- 15 Gauge
- Length: 205-255mm
- HyFlex® 48-130 and 48-135 meet most electrostatic discharge protection needs, providing a comfortable glove at a reasonable price
- The 15-gauge nylon liner provides flexibility and dexterity, while the added carbon fibre offers an economical product-protection solution.
- Comfort and good fit are assured through seamless construction and a wide range of sizes.
- With the palm dipped in a polyurethane coating, HyFlex® 48-130 offers good mechanical resistance and durability.
- The coated fingertip also prevents the transfer of perspiration to the electronic part
- Warning: gloves that provide electro-static discharge protection do not insulate the hands against high-voltage electric current.
- Do not use to handle live wires or for protection against electric current.
- Metal Fabrication
- Machinery and Equipment
- Automotive and Transportation
- Final Assembly of Dashboard, Cables and Wires
- Final Assembly of Electronic Components and Mother Boards
- EN 1149-1: Surface resistivity (O): 4.02 x 1010
- EN 1149-2: Volume resistance (O): 2.19 x 107
- EN 1149-3: Charge decay T50 <0.01 seconds
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Sensilite Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN388:2016 - Prootection against Mechanical Hazards
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.
Packaging 12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton