Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 100 Gloves (1000 Gloves)
- Bright Green
- Textured Fingertips
- Thickness: 0.13mm
- Length: 240mm
- AQL 1.5
- The NeoTouch® gloves were the first neoprene single-use gloves for industrial usage.
- With a latex-free formulation, NeoTouch® gloves are appropriate for the prevention of Type I allergies. Because they're powder-free, they also limit the risk of dermatitis for the wearer.
- They provide excellent resistance to acids, bases and alcohols. Thanks to an exclusive formulation, NeoTouch® gloves are convincingly the most comfortable synthetic single-use gloves available today.
- NeoTouch® gloves have a polyurethane inner-coating that ensures easy donning. Their textured fingertips provide a secure grip in both dry and wet conditions. The beaded cuff ensures a secure hold, and their green colour makes them easy to identify.
- AQL 1.5 (EN374)
- Agriculture and Viticulture
- Lab Work and Analyses (Especially when resistance to acids is required)
- Handling, Assembling and Controlling Applications in All Types of Industrial Environments Where There is No Need for Mechanical Protection
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Neotouch Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: KPT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN 421 - Protection against ionising radiation and radioactive contamination
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging 100 gloves in a box; 10 boxes in a carton