Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 100 Gloves
- Nitrile Glove
- Textured Fingertips
- Thickness: 0.13mm
- Length: 270mm
- AQL 1.5
- Bright orange colour allows hands to be visible in low light situations and at greater distances, resulting in increased safety conditions for a variety of work environments.
- Resists a variety of industrial chemicals for longer periods than other nitrile disposable gloves.
- Extended cuff offers an increased level of protection in an exam grade glove in the highly sensitive wrist and forearm areas.
- Textured fingers ensure a strong grip and maximum worker protection.
- Powder-free and not made with natural rubber latex, to help protect from Type 1 skin allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Warehouse Work
- Laboratory Testing
- Laboratory Analysis
- Patient Examinations
- Emergency Services
- Crime Scene Analysis
- Paint and Spray Shops
- Assembly and Inspection
- Exploration, Drilling and Blasting
- Maintenance and Equipment Cleanup
- Maintaining Equipment and Instruments
- Protection from Blood and Other Bodily Fluids
UNSPSC Code 46181541
Ansell Microflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: JKT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN 1149 - Antistatic Performance
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.
Packaging 100 gloves per dispenser; 10 dispensers per shipper carton; 1000 gloves per shipper carton