1 Case of 10 Boxes x 50 Gloves
Size 11.5-12 = 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 40 Gloves
- Nitrile Glove
- Textured Fingertips
- Thickness: 0.14mm
- Length: 295mm
- AQL 0.65
- Extended cuff provides additional protection for the wrist and arm for hazardous environments. Advanced nitrile formulation offers up to 3 times the puncture resistance of latex or vinyl disposable gloves. Combined with the lowest acceptable pinhole rates (AQL 0.65) these gloves help set a new standard in protection.
- Non-stick properties are built into the glove formulation to create a resistance to tape or adhesives, and to assist workers with improved efficiency and speed.
- Textured fingers ensure strong, efficient grip and excellent worker protection.
- Constructed without natural rubber latex materials or powder to help protect from allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Printing Industry
- Laboratory Testing
- Laboratory Analysis
- Patient Examinations
- Emergency Services
- Paint and Spray Shops
- Assembly and Inspection
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Analytical Testing/Measurements
- Preparing Pharmaceutical Products
- Maintaining Equipment and Instruments
- Protection from Blood and Other Bodily Fluids
UNSPSC Code 46181541
Ansell Microflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN SO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: KPT)
- EN ISO 374:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN 1149 - Antistatic Performance
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging 500 gloves per shipper carton; 50 gloves per dispenser; 10 dispensers per shipper carton
Size 11.5-12: 400 gloves per shipper carton; 40 gloves per dispenser