Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 100 Gloves
- Ambidextrous Nitrile
- Single Use
- Thickness: 0.12mm
- Length: 245mm
- Distinctive black colour hides stains and provides a contrasting backdrop for identifying lighter coloured material.
- Offers a higher tensile strength compared to both ASTM D6319 and EN 455 standards, allowing the hands to move freely and comfortably while wearing the Microflex® 93-852.
- Fully textured design and non-foaming formula enable wearers to have a firm wet grip when handling objects.
- Contains no natural rubber latex and powder-free, to help protect wearers from Type I skin allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Metal Fabrication
- Automotive and Transportation
- Food Processing
- Mechanical Jobs
- Laboratory Testing
- Laboratory Analysis
- Filtration Processes
- Light Assembly Tasks
- Paint and Spray Shops
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Analytical Testing/Measurements
- Light Assembly of Oil-Coated Pieces
- Light Duty Maintenance and Clean Up
- Protection from Blood and Other Bodily Fluids
UNSPSC Code 46181541
Ansell Microflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: JKT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN 1149 - Antistatic Performance
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging 100 gloves per dispenser; 10 dispensers per shipper carton; 1000 gloves per shipper carton