- Nitrile Glove
- Textured Fingertips
- Thickness: 0.11mm
- Length: 245mm
- The Microflex® 93-843 offers an advanced barrier protection against contaminants due to its lower acceptable pinhole rates. Its 0.65 Acceptance Quality Limit for pinholes help set a new standard for protection.
- Non-stick properties are built into the glove formulation to create a resistance to tape or adhesives, and to assist workers with improved efficiency and speed.
- Textured fingers ensure strong, efficient grip and maximum worker protection.
- Polymer coating assures easy donning to help protect workers in fast-paced environments.
- Constructed without natural rubber latex materials or powder, to help protect from allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Food Processing and Service
- Automotive and Transportation
- Food Processing
- Laboratory Testing
- Laboratory Analysis
- Glass Manufacturing
- Patient Examinations
- Light Assembly Tasks
- Paint and Spray Shops
- Assembly and Inspection
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Analytical Testing/Measurements
- Preparing Pharmaceutical Products
- Maintaining Equipment and Instruments
- Protection from Blood and Other Bodily Fluids
UNSPSC Code 46181541
Ansell Microflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: JKPT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN1149 - Antistatic Performance
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging 100 gloves per dispenser; 10 dispensers per shipper carton; 1000 gloves per shipper carton