Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 250 Gloves (Size 9.5-10 = 10 Boxes x 230 Gloves)
- Light Blue
- Ergonomic Nitrile Glove
- Textured Fingertips
- Thickness: 0.07mm
- Length: 240mm
- AQL 0.65
- Designed to reduce hand fatigue and help workers be more productive while exerting less muscle effort. As the first exam glove to earn an Ergonomic Certification from U.S. Ergonomics, an industry leader in ergonomic standards, Microflex® 93-833 helps protect workers from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and minimises the risk factors towards developing ergonomic work place injuries.
- Offers a more comfortable, and lighter weight glove versus most other examination gloves with its 0.07mm palm thickness and our advanced proprietary nitrile formulation which delivers an increased tactile sensitivity.
- Up to 60% stronger than leading nitrile brands and up to 90% stronger than leading latex brands, this surprisingly thinner and lighter examination glove, provides reliable durability and longevity for the wearer.
- Offers confident protection from pinholes and other quality issues, by setting the standard with acceptable pinhole rates that are below the already stringent level set by regulatory organisations.
- Contains no natural rubber latex or powder to help protect wearers from skin allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Automotive and Transportation
- Dairy Processing
- Food Processing
- Laboratory Testing
- Laboratory Analysis
- Patient Examinations
- Light Assembly Tasks
- Paint and Spray Shops
- Intricate Parts Handling
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Analytical Testing/Measurements
- Preparing Pharmaceutical Products
- Light Duty Maintenance and Clean Up
- Protection from Blood and Other Bodily Fluids
UNSPSC Code 46181541
Ansell Microflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: KPT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN 1149 - Antistatic Performance
- EN 421-2010 - Protection against ionising radiation and radioactive contamination
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging 2500 gloves per shipper carton; 250 gloves per dispenser; 10 dispensers per shipper carton
Size 9.5 : 2300 gloves per shipper carton; 230 gloves per dispenser.