Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 100 Gloves
- Ambidextrous Nitrile
- Accelerator Free
- Thickness: 0.06mm
- Length: 240mm (9 inch)
- AQL 1.5
- The most advanced glove in type I and IV allergy prevention, the Microflex® 93-823 has been clinically proven to decrease redness and itchiness associated with contact dermatitis. Engineered without the use of chemical additives (including accelerators) that are known skin irritants, the Microflex® 93-823 is safe for those with sensitive skin or prone to allergic reactions.
- Textured fingertips provides a secure and confident grip for handling objects.
- Very low sulphur and aluminium content.
- Increased sensitivity due to the thin polymer design resulting in a palm thickness of 0.06 mm and fingertip thickness of 0.10 mm.
- Ultra-soft materials provide comfort and exceptional fit for long wear periods with leads. to increased worker productivity.
- Automotive and Transportation
- Analytical Testing/Measurements
- Assembly and Inspection
- Crime Scene Analysis
- Handling Small and Sensitive Parts and Materials
- Janitorial and Maintenance Work
- Laboratory Analysis
- Light Duty Assembly
- Preparing Pharmaceutical Products
UNSPSC Code 46181541
Ansell Microflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.
Packaging 1000 gloves per shipper carton; 100 gloves per dispenser; 10 dispensers per shipper carton