Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 50 Gloves
- Powder Free
- Beaded Cuff
- Length: 300mm
- Thickness: 0.198mm
- Textured Fingers
- Innovative Three Layers (Nitrile/Neoprene Design)
- Three layer design for superior protection against harsh chemicals including acids, solvents and bases.
- Thin mil construction provides enhanced tactility and dexterity.
- Extra soft material and ergonomic design for outstanding fit, feel and flexibility for longer wear time.
- Lower acceptable pinhole rate (0.65 AQL) and extended cuff for reliable protection against hazardous substances.
- Silicone free formulation and processing ensure better product protection.
- Automotive and Transportation
- Machinery and Equipment
- Metal Fabrication
- Maintenance and Equipment Cleanup
- Mounting and Dismounting Parts
- Blending, Compounding Materials
- Handling Aerospace Equipment and Parts
- Handling Unexpected Leaks, Spills or Other Releases
- Routine and Experimental Testing
- Sample Taking and Lab Processing
- Transferring Liquid and Solids
- Handling of Painting Tools Including Spray Guns and Robots
UNSPSC Code 46181541
Ansell Microflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- ENISO374-1:2016 Type A - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: JKLOPST)
- ENISO374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN388:2016 - Protection Against Mechanical Hazards
- EN1149 - Antistatic Performance
- EN374-1:2003 - Resistance to Chemical Splashes
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging 50 gloves per dispenser box; 10 dispensers boxes in a shipper box