Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Boxes x 100 Gloves
- Ambidextrous Neoprene
- Single Use
- Textured Fingertips
- Thickness: 0.10mm
- Length: 245mm
- AQL 1.5
- Soft and pliable neoprene formulation provides a more comfortable wear for longer periods, while allowing workers greater tactile sensitivity.
- Textured fingers ensure a strong and secure grip, while the advanced formulation helps deliver excellent wet and dry grip.
- Certified by U.S. Ergonomics for Ergonomic Design and Wet Grip. The Microflex® 73-847 gloves are proven to reduce muscle effort and hand fatigue that can lead to serious injuries while enhancing gripping abilities in wet conditions.
- Made without natural rubber proteins and powder to help protect workers from allergies, skin irritation and dryness.
- Automotive and Transportation
- Filtration Processes
- Laboratory Testing
- Laboratory Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Preparing Pharmaceutical Products
- Light Assembly Tasks (Wet and Dry)
- Light Duty Maintenance and Clean Up
- Handling of Paint/Glue Guns and Sprayers
- Fastening, Screwing and Unscrewing Parts
- Picking and Assembling Small and Medium Parts
- Inspection and Tooling Precision Maintenance
UNSPSC Code 46181541
Ansell Microflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN374:2003 - Low resistance to permeation by Chemicals
- ENISO374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: KPT)
- EN374:2003 - Protection against Micro-Organisms
- ENISO374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN374-3:2003 - Resistance to Chemical Splashes
- EN421 - Protection against ionising radiation and radioactive contamination.
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging 100 gloves per dispenser; 10 dispensers per shipper carton; 1000 gloves per shipper carton