Quantity: 1 Case of 144 Pairs
- Dark Blue
- Palm Coated
- Ansell FORTIX™ Nitrile Foam Coating on 18 Gauge Nylon-Spandex Liner
- Length: 200-248mm
- Under abrasive conditions the ultra-thin FORTIX™ nitrile foam coating (patent pending) lasts up to three times longer than comparable coatings, extending glove life and reducing total cost of ownership.
- The FORTIX™ coating provides enhanced dry grip and is 20% more breathable than earlier formulations, for cooler, drier hands and less sweat.
- The seamless 18-gauge nylon-spandex liner has a barehand feel, offering breathability, comfort and enhanced fingertip sensitivity for precision tasks.
- Ansell ZONZ® Comfort Fit technology matches natural hand contours for improved support, breathability and range of movement.
- With EN Abrasion Level 4, the ultra-lightweight HyFlex® 11-818 offers ideal protection for a range of general handling and assembly tasks.
- Silicone-free material means no transfer of silicone contaminants to metal parts prior to painting.
- Machinery and Equipment
- Automotive and Transportation
- Feeding the Lines
- Assembly of Dry Parts
- Mounting of Small Parts
- Screwing and Unscrewing
- Mounting and Dismounting Parts
- Ultra-Fine Mechanical Applications
- Fine Mounting of Small Nuts and Bolts
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Hyflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN388:2016 - Protection against Mechanical Hazards
- EN388:2003 - Protection against Mechanical Hazards
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.