- Light Grey/Dark Grey
- Palm Coated
- 13 Gauge
- PU Coating on a Dyneema®/ Lycra®/Nylon Liner
- Length: 220-270mm
- Synthetically dipped coating on a seamless liner
- HyFlex® 11-624 gloves provide comfort and dexterity. Easy to wear during long working hours, they also offer users a 'cool feeling'.
- The special formulation of the polyurethane coating gives the gloves flexibility and fit, as well as a secure grip on dry to slightly oily pieces for sure handling in a wide range of environments.
- The liner is made with a yarn structure containing Dyneema®, the world?s strongest fiber™. It therefore offers strong cut resistance for the safe handling and assembly of sharp pieces.
- Metal Fabrication
- Agriculture and Viticulture
- Machinery and Equipment
- Automotive and Transportation
- Glass Manufacturing
- Assembly of White Goods
- Plastics Injection and Moulding
- Handling of Sharp-edged Objects
- Assembling Metal Parts and Components
- Cutting of Small Dry or Lightly Oiled Parts and Maintenance
UNSPSC Code 46181536 EN Standards Ansell Hyflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN388:2016 - Protection against Mechanical Hazards
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our