Quantity: 1 Case of 144 Pairs
- Palm Coated
- PU Coating on a Nylon Liner
- Length: 195-245mm
- Synthetically dipped coating on a seamless liner.
- Ansell's HyFlex® 11-618 is a thin glove that offers outstanding comfort and sensitivity for the most delicate handling.
- The lightest lined and coated glove ever made by Ansell, HyFlex® 11-618 is 20% lighter in weight than Ansell's usual nylon/polyurethane gloves.
- Designed for a wide range of lightweight applications in dry or slightly oily environments, it is ideal for workers who need a higher level of touch and precision than that offered by their current gloves.
- Also ideal for applications where cotton gloves or no gloves at all are used despite the risk of scrapes, blisters and minor injuries.
- The glove's resistance levels make it durable. In addition, the dark blue liner and black coating make the glove well-suited for environments that present a certain degree of dirt.
- Metal Fabrication
- Building and Construction
- Automotive and Transportation
- Finishing Works
- White Goods and Electrical Goods
- Picking and Fitting Small Pieces (Bearings/Springs)
- Light Assembly Applications requiring a High Degree of Precision
- Final Assembly, Airco, Electrical Engines, Wire Harness Assembly, Adjusters Work
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Hyflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN388:2016 - Protection against Mechanical Hazards
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards