Quantity: 1 Case of 144 Pairs
- Palm Coated
- PU coating on a Nylon Liner
- Length: 195-245mm
- Almost a second skin, Ansell's HyFlex® 11-616 is a very thin glove that offers outstanding comfort, fit and sensitivity for the most delicate handling.
- 18-gauge knitting technology allows HyFlex® 11-616 to be ultra-thin yet tough.
- Designed for a wide range of lightweight applications in dry or slightly oily environments, it is ideal for workers who need a higher level of fit, touch and precision than that offered by their current gloves.
- Also ideal for applications where cotton gloves or no gloves at all are used despite the risk of scrapes, blisters and minor injuries.
- In addition, the dark blue liner and black coating make the glove well-suited for environments that present a certain degree of dirt.
- Metal Fabrication
- Building and Construction
- Machinery and Equipment
- Automotive and Transportation
- Finishing Works
- White Goods and Electrical Goods
- Picking and Fitting Small Pieces (Bearings/Springs)
- Light Assembly Applications requiring a High Degree of Precision
- Final Assembly, Airco, Electrical Engines, Wire Harness Assembly, Adjusters Work
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Hyflex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN388:2003 - Protection against Mechanical Hazards
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging 12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton