Quantity: 1 Case of 72 Pairs
- Slip-on cuff
- Fully Coated
- Length: 240mm
- Designed for intermittent handling of hot objects up to 180°C.
- Provides high resistance to cuts, snags and abrasion.
- Enhances grip on dry and oily surfaces.
- Comfortable & flexible - sweat absorbent non-woven felt inner.
- Metal Fabrication
- Automotive and Transportation
- Handling Hot Glass
- Handling Hot Castings & Wooden Plates
- Demoulding Rubber Tyres, Belts and Profiles
- Removing Sterilised Products from Autoclaves
UNSPSC Code 46181536
Ansell Crusader Flex Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN 388:2016 - Protection against Mechanical Hazards
- EN 407:2004 - Protection against Thermal (Heat) Hazards
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.
Packaging 12 pairs in a bag; 6 bags in a carton