Quantity: 1 Case of 144 Pairs
- Sea Green Shell and Royal Blue
- Flocking Foam Nitrile
- Reversed Lozenge Palm
- Thickness: 0,3mm (Nitrile) + 0,35mm (Aquadri® 2)
- Length: 320mm
- The AlphaTec® AquaDri® 58-335 two-layer construction keeps hands dryer for longer and greater comfort and performance. An inner soft foam coating with proprietary AquaDri® technology offers unrivalled moisture absorption: 10 times more than traditional cotton-flocked linings on average.
- The superior nitrile film gives advanced chemical protection against contact with hydrocarbon derivatives, alcohol bases, many solvents and esters.
- The reversed-lozenge palm finish provides improved dry and wet grip, delivering optimal results in dry or wet conditions.
- The high-performance nitrile compound offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection compared to rubber or neoprene.
- A foldable cuff gutter prevents dripping on the forearm. And a long cuff extends protection to the wrist and lower forearm area.
- Metal Fabrication
- Machinery and Equipment
- Automotive and Transportation
- Changing Oil
- Fixing Pumps
- Painting, Sealing, Packaging
- Opening, Draining Pumps/Valves
- Chemicals Mixing/Handling/Transferring/Pouring/Blending
UNSPSC Code 4618541
Ansell Aquadri Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: JKLOPT)
- EN 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms
- EN 388:2016 - Protection against Mechanical Hazards
- EN 1149 - Antistatic Performance
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging 12 pairs in a bag; 12 bags in a carton