Quantity: 1 Case of 72 Pairs
- Black on Green
- Unsupported Nitrile
- Cotton Flocked
- 0.46mm Thickness
- Ansell Grip Technology™
- Length: 380mm
- AlphaTec® 58-435 features Ansell Grip Technology™ for optimal control when handling oily or wet items. Less force is required on slippery objects, reducing hand and arm fatigue.
- Both models offer improved flexibility and dexterity thanks to a cotton-flocked lined nitrile shell and snug, second-skin tailoring that tightens the fit across the palm.
- The heavy-duty 58-435 has a 16-mil shell effective against hydrocarbon derivatives, alcohol bases, many solvents and esters.
- The nitrile coating offers superior snag, puncture and abrasion protection for long-term wear. A foldable gutter cuff helps prevent dripping onto the forearm, while an extra-long cuff (58-435) extends protection to the upper forearm.
- Metal Fabrication
- Machinery and Equipment
- Agriculture and Viticulture
- Oil Processing and Refining
- Automotive and Transportation
- Chemical Handling
- Handling Waste Oils
- Industrial Tool Maintenance
- Waste and Water Treatment
- Rubber and Rubber Additives
- Handling Fluid-Coated Metal Parts
UNSPSC Code 46181541
Ansell Alphatec Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: AJKLOPT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms
- EN 388:2016 - Protection against Mechanical Hazards
- EN 1149 - Antistatic Performance
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.
Packaging 12 pairs/polybag; 6 polybags/carton; 72 pairs/carton