Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Bags x 100 Gloves
- 2,400 part./cm2
- Thickness: 0.10mm
- Length: 300mm
- AQL 2.5
- The Ansell Nitrilite® glove range offers two levels of cleanliness. Produced in a controlled powder-free environment, they feature exceptionally low levels of extractable and particles for excellent product protection.
- The 100% nitrile polymer prevents the risk of allergies related to latex proteins for the wearer.
- Suitable for Class 100 (ISO 5) / Grade A Cleanrooms.
- It also provides exceptional chemical and puncture resistance for further safety.
- All this, added to optimal electrical properties, makes Nitrilite® gloves ideal for a wide range of industrial sectors, from electronics to paint shops in automotive manufacturing and biotechnologies.
- AQL 2.5 (EN374)
- Machinery and Equipment
- Automotive and Transportation
- Electronic Manufacture
- Paint and Spray Shops
- Assembly of White Goods
- Semiconductor Manufacturing
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Nitrilite Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: JKT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
- EN 1149 - Anti-static Performance
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging Nitrilite® gloves are double-wrapped in cleanroom-compatible packaging and packed in a lined shipping carton.
10 master bags per lined carton; 1,000 gloves per case