Quantity: 1 Case of 200 Pairs
- Beaded Cuff
- Thickness: 0.175mm
- Length: 310mm
- AQL 0.65
- Made of poly-chloroprene, DermaShield® is the most technically advanced sterile glove available today. Free of latex proteins and accelerators, it minimises both Type I and Type IV allergies associated with natural rubber.
- DermaShield® has the comfort and flexibility of natural rubber gloves, at a similarly competitive price, its neoprene composition offers better chemical resistance. And the new beaded cuff prevents the glove from rolling down, providing increased protection.
- The DermaShield® 73-701 and 73-711 are sterile and specifically adapted to critical environments ISO 5 (Class 100 & GMP AB).
- AQL 1.5 (EN374)
- Handling of Cytostatics
- Aseptic Drug Manufacturing
- Medical Device Manufacturing
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Dermashield Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN 374:2003 - Low resistance to permeation by Chemicals
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: KLMNPT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging Bulk pack: 20 right and left hand gloves are packed in separate compartments in an easy-to-open polybag with perforated line opening; 1 polybag per vacuum sealed polybag; 2 polybags per vacuum sealed master polybag; 5 master polybags per case liner; 200 pairs per carton
- All packaging is printed with cleanroom-compatible IPA-resistant ink
- The gloves are triple-bagged for superior contamination control