Quantity: 1 Case of 200 Pairs
- Natural Colour
- AccuTech® Ambi UltraGrip
- Textured Fingertips
- Straight Cuff
- Hand Specific
- Thickness: Palm: 0.18mm, Cuff: 0.22mm, Fingertip: 0.20mm
- Length: 300mm
- AQL 1.0
- AccuTech® gloves provide optimal solutions for controlled and sterile environments, respectively.
- The gloves are made with a specific natural rubber formulation that offers a high level of comfortable, sensitive, precise handling.
- Their low allergenic content minimises the risk of latex associated allergies for the wearer.
- With their excellent technical properties, these gloves can be used for a wide range of applications and in several environments.
- AQL 1.0 (EN374)
- Agriculture and Viticulture
- Flat Panel Industry
- Laboratory Analysis
- Medical Device Manufacturing
UNSPSC Code 46181504
Ansell Accutech Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type B - Resistance to permeation by Chemicals (Chemical Codes: LPT)
- EN ISO 374-5:2016 - Protection against Micro-Organisms (Virus)
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards
Packaging The glove is packaged one pair per poly wallet, sealed in a poly envelope; 10 pairs per sealed polybag; 5 sealed polybags per master polybag; 4 master polybags per lined carton; 200 pairs per carton
- All packaging is printed with cleanroom-compatible IPA-resistant ink
- The gloves are triple-bagged for superior contamination control
- The polybags have an easy-tear opening.