BARRIER® Classic SP Sterile Surgical Gown - Long
Quantity: 1 Case of 40 Gowns (XL = 36 Gowns)
Surgical gowns not only prevent infection of the surgical wound, they must also protect the operating team from liquid contamination.
BARRIER® surgical gowns offer different levels of protection, covering the needs of less invasive operations with fluid repellent material to wet surgery with breathable plastic reinforced front, impermeable sleeves and seams. The toughest conditions can be met with a surgical gown that is impermeable all over.
BARRIER® surgical gowns also have very high comfort levels thanks to breathable and soft material.
- Fluid repellent spunlace for standard protection
- Treated to provide increased repellency to low surface tension fluids
- Soft to the touch and breathable for high comfort
- Ergonomic design for comfort and freedom of movement
- Suitable for all procedures
- Gown Material: Non woven pulp/polyester fibres
- Length: Please see additional information tab for lengths
Product Classification EN 13795 Standard Performance and AAMI Level 2
Packaging Vacuum single packed gowns provided in a double box packaging system, ensures perfect condition and optimises storage space.
Environment At Molnlycke Health Care we have a long-standing commitment to make our activities have as little effect as possible on the environment, without compromising the efficiency and reliability of our products and services. A sound environmental practice is a priority in our production and at our sites around the world.
UNSPSC Code 42131702
- Large: 131cm
- X-Large: 145cm
- XXL: 148cm