Code: 62990 range
*Trademark of Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Kimtech™ G3 NxT™ nitrile ambidextrous gloves are latex- and silicone-free non-sterile cleanroom gloves for delicate applications. The slick finishing, with textured fingertips and static dissipative material, ensures dextrous contamination control.
Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Bags x 100 Gloves (1000 Gloves)
KIMTECH* G3 NXT* Cleanroom Nitrile Gloves offer advanced levels of process protection, helping you to reduce the risk of contamination. These disposable cleanroom gloves also offer advanced levels of comfort in ISO 3 or higher cleanrooms. Clean processed, with lot testing and trending for low particle and extractable levels, the KIMTECH G3 NXT* gloves are suitable for a wide range of cleanrooms.
- Static Dissipative in Use
- Beaded Cuff - for added strength and ease in donning
- 30cm Ambidextrous
- Textured Fingertips
- Recommended for ISO Class 3 or higher cleanroom environments
- Synthetic Nitrile Polymer (Acrylonitrile Butadiene)
- Contains no natural rubber latex - reducing the potential for TYPE I glove-associated reactions
- Double-bagged with case liner
- Formerly SAFESKIN* NXT* Nitrile Gloves
UNSPSC Code 46181504
- This is a PPE Category III product classified by EC Council Directive 89/686/EEC. It is tested in accordance with the EN Norms EN 420:2003
- Packaged in a Class 100 Cleanroom
- Meets or exceeds AQL level of 1.5 for pinholes
- Manufactured in accordance with Quality System ISO 9001
Kimtech NXT G3 Nitrile Gloves conform to the following standards:
- EN420:2003 - General requirements/standard for gloves
- EN374-1:2003 - Protection against Chemical Splash
- EN374-2:2003 - Level 2 protection against Micro-Organisms
For further information about EN Standards, please visit our EN Standards page.
- Assured Compliance:- PPE Cat III according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425, - EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type C (K) Chemical Splash protection,- EN 374-4:2003 Resistance to degradation by chemicals,- EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro Organism and VIRUS Protection- Certificate of Analysis available online
- Industry-leading disposable gloves offering unrivalled protection, cleanliness and quality, and provided in cleanroom-ready packaging that minimises waste.
- Nitrile construction results in products that are stronger and leaner than latex gloves, and feature better protection against a wide range of contaminants including micro-organisms, viruses and chemical splash.
- Ambidextrous and anti-static tested
- Textured fingertips enhance grip and tactile sensitivity for safer and more efficient processes.
- Beaded cuffs add strength to the gloves, reducing the risk of tearing and increasing their durability, while also reducing roll down for easier donning and doffing.
- Contain no natural rubber latex, silicone or powder, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- Available in a wide range of sizes, from XS to XL.