*Trademark of Kimberly-Clark Corporation
Sterile pleat-style masks with high bacterial and particle filtration, suitable for EU GMP ISO 5 Class A sterile cleanrooms. Latex- and silicone-free masks reduce contamination with a low-lint polyethylene film outer layer and bicomponent inner fabric.
Quantity: 1 Case of 10 Bags x 20 Masks
KIMTECH* M3 Sterile Pleated Face Masks provide the essential process protection and comfort needed in the cleanroom environment, helping you to reduce the risk of contamination. For excellent particle and bacterial filtration, breathability, low lint levels, and flexible fit features, our quality masks meet requlatory standards - and your own high standards for comfort and protection.
- Recommended for ISO Class 3 or higher cleanroom environment
- Excellent bacterial and particle filtration to avoid contamination
- Low-lint polyethylene film outer layer
- Latex and silicone free for reduced risk of toxic reactions
- Alternative sizes and head attachments available to satisfy various customer's needs
- Manufactured using Sontec II Ultra Sonic Bonding for improved product integrity and strength
- BICOSOF* fabric inner-facing provides high levels of comfort associated to good breathability
- Face mask with ties
- Width: 18cm
KIMTECH* M3 Sterile Pleated Face Masks - Formerly CR CLASSIC* Gamma Sterile
- Inner facing made of white BiCoSof™
- Nose pierce made from clear polyethylene apertured film
- Ties (codes 62467, 62494): white, hydro-entangled polyester
- Loops (62470): white, tubular knitted polyester
- Gamma irradiated. Each batch of product is sterilized following the universally recognised standard: ANSI/AAMI/ISO 11137, "Sterilization of Health Care Products - Requirements for Validation and Routine Control - Radiation Sterilization." These products are sterilized to substantiate a Sterility Assurance Level of 10-6
- Certificates of Irradiation are available online, just visit: www.kcprofessional.com/certificates and use the product code and the batch number available on the packaging to obtain the corresponded COI
- Products are individually bagged and packed in facilities
UNSPSC Code 46181512
- Excellent bacterial and particle filtration to avoid contamination.
- Suitable for use in EU GMP ISO 5 Class A sterile cleanrooms environments and laboratories, and provided with supporting technical information to demonstrate regulatory compliance.
- Available as white, sterile face masks and with intuitive and comfortable ties.
- Constructed from a low-lint polyethylene film outer layer and secure bicomponent inner fabric for enhanced protection.
- Contain no natural rubber latex or silicone, reducing the risks of skin irritation for the wearer.
- The masks are 18 cm in size.