99221 - Kimtech™ Prizm™ Multi Layered Gloves - 24cm Ambidextrous / Dark Violet/Dark Magenta
Kimtech™ Prizm™ multi layered neoprene-nitrile gloves, designed for scientists by scientists - Our number 1 choice for the most demanding scientific applications. One of the thinnest Type A certified protective gloves, providing the perfect balance between precision, protection, and comfort.
Seamlessly protect people and processes when and where it counts with the trusted Kimtech™ brand. Designed for scientists by scientists, Kimtech™ Prizm™ multi layered neoprene-nitrile gloves provide an unparalleled combination of precision, protection and comfort.
These lab gloves are thoughtfully and intuitively designed for higher risk lab environments in the biotech, non-sterile pharmaceutical, and university research fields, where science and safety must work hand-in-hand. These protective gloves are crafted with a proprietary combination of polymers, neoprene and nitrile, proven to protect against a wide range of chemicals. Category III certified according to the PPE Regulation (EU)2016/425 and Type A (JKLMPT) certified against EN ISO 374-1:2016.
The innovative multi-layer technology ensures Kimtech™ Prizm™ disposable gloves are one of the thinnest Type A certified gloves available today. Our number 1 choice for the most demanding scientific applications. The ultra fingertip grip design of the nitrile neoprene gloves helps to reduce drops and breakage accidents in both dry and wet conditions. Kimtech™ Prizm™ ambidextrous single use gloves provide certified ergonomic comfort and best-in-class dexterity to ensure user satisfaction without compromise.
The vibrant colour combination, with dark violet outside and dark magenta inside serves as a quick cue if the laboratory glove has been mechanically breached. Environmentally friendly, these gloves are recyclable via The RightCycle™ Program. Ambidextrous gloves with beaded cuff for strength. These powder-free and latex-free gloves feature an accelerator-free donning layer to reduce the risk of allergic reaction and skin irritation. Kimtech™ Prizm™ multi-layered gloves are available in a wide range of sizes: XS - 99221, S - 99222, M - 99223, L - 99224, XL – 99225
- Kimtech™ Prizm™ multi layered neoprene-nitrile gloves offer the perfect combination of precision, protection and comfort for the most demanding scientific applications
- PPE gloves crafted with a proprietary combination of polymers proven to protect against a wide range of common chemicals
- Ultra fingertip grip of the protective gloves helps to reduce drops and breakage accidents, even when wet
- Certified ergonomic comfort ensuring comfort in-use without compromising protection
- Multi-coloured dark violet and dark magenta design to enhance wearer safety by identifying mechanical breaches
- Latex free, powder free safety gloves with a nitrile accelerator-free donning layer, reducing the risk of allergic reaction
- PPE Cat III Certified according to PPE Regulation (EU)2016/425
- EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A (JKLMPT) Chemical Splash protection. EN ISO 374-5:2016 Micro-Organism and VIRUS protection
- Tested according to ASTM D6978-05 against a wide range of cytotoxic drugs
Ambidextrous, length 24/25cm and available in a wide range of sizes, from XS to XL